YEARS OF PERSONAL EXPERIENCE
RATING ON GOOGLE REVIEWS
CASES AND CLIENTS
IN SETTLEMENTS & VERDICTS
YEARS OF PERSONAL EXPERIENCE
IN SETTLEMENTS & VERDICTS
If you have been injured in any type of motor vehicle accident in the Katy area, you shouldn’t have to suffer either the material or emotional costs if you were not to blame.
If your accident was mainly the fault of another party, you can claim damages for medical bills, property damage, and lost wages, as well as pain and suffering from your injury.
The claims process can be overwhelming at a time when victims should be focusing on recovering from their injuries and family members focusing on helping loved ones put their life back together.
Personal injury lawyer, Ryan DeHoyos, will provide the support and expertise you need at this challenging time, fighting for a fair deal either in or out of the courtroom.
Named as one of Super Lawyers’ Rising Stars in 2019, Ryan has over a decade of experience in personal injury cases to help you claim what you deserve.
At DeHoyos Law Firm, PLLC, we are intimately familiar with the local courts, the procedures involved in winning a case, and the strategies to maximize your claim.
Common types of auto accidents in Katy, TX
Katy, Texas is one of the fastest-growing areas in the state. As such, more vehicles on the roads, unfortunately, mean more accidents.
More accidents mean more serious injuries involving all types of vehicles.
Car accidents are just one type of auto accident that we regularly help victims seek compensation for in Katy and the Greater Houston area.
Most commonly, we represent victims of the following types of accidents:
From seemingly minor fender benders to multi-car collisions, car accident injuries are extremely varied and range from minor to life-threatening.
Any accident involving an 18-wheeler truck is likely to be serious and requires specialist expertise to reach a fair settlement.
Motorcyclists are among the most vulnerable of road users and accidents can cause serious injuries requiring serious legal representation.
At challenging times, we can provide legal support to help get you through and to claim for your losses as the family of the victim of a preventable accident.
Why hire Ryan DeHoyos as your personal injury lawyer?
As your personal injury lawyer, Ryan DeHoyos will:
- Handle all communications with the insurance company
- Negotiate with the insurer to see if an acceptable out-of-court settlement is possible
- Be ready to sue the insurance company
- Represent you at a court trial to get what you deserve
He will try to maximize your compensation by claiming both “general” and “special” damages to the full extent of what you are entitled to. This may include:
- Medical bills
- Lost earnings
- Property damage
- Any other “out of pocket” expenses
- Emotional and physical pain and suffering
- Loss of consortium
- Funeral expenses (in the case of wrongful death claims)
Ryan DeHoyos knows the court system in Greater Houston and is familiar with the personal injury claim procedures in Katy, he will provide the support you need as he fights for your rights.
Been injured in a motor vehicle accident in Katy, TX?
If you have been injured due to another’s negligence, call us at (832) 745-4878 or schedule a free and confidential consultation about your case today.
Do you need a personal injury lawyer in Katy?
Whatever the circumstances of your car accident claim, you can be sure of one thing: the insurance company of the at-fault party is not going to roll over and let you decide how much compensation is fair.
Insurance companies are notorious for trying everything to minimize their losses. When assessing a claim, they will consider:
- Your claims history
- The proportion of fault that can be apportioned to their client
- Your past, present, and future medical treatment as a result of your injuries
- Other losses, such as property damage, emotional pain, and suffering, etc.
Many of the negative effects of your accident will likely be underestimated and downplayed by the insurance company’s loss adjusters.
This is the main reason for retaining the services of an experienced Katy car accident attorney.
What questions should you ask a car accident attorney?
If you’re considering hiring a car accident lawyer in Katy, it helps to prepare a series of questions to ask the lawyer. You need to make an informed decision as the stakes are high. The following question ideas should help:
- What similar cases to mine have you represented?
- Do you have examples of settlements you have negotiated with insurance companies?
- Do you have examples of cases you have won in court?
- Which courts in Houston have you worked?
- How likely is it that my case will go to court?
- How much is my case worth, approximately?
- How will the strategy change if we go to trial?
- How do you charge for your time?
- If I do not win my claim, will I be responsible for any costs?
- How much time do you have to devote to my case?
- Will you personally handle my case – or a junior attorney?
- What will I have to do during the case? How much will it impact my time?
- How will you communicate with me and provide progress updates?
- Typically, how long will take to resolve a case like mine?
What makes our firm different?
At such a difficult time in your life with an injury to recover from and stress levels high, the last thing you need is a law firm that treats you as just another number.
We take the time to listen carefully to your story. Your injuries may not be unique but the circumstances and the outcomes nearly always are.
We will work very closely with you, supporting you, offering considered legal guidance, gradually building a compelling case, and fighting tirelessly to maximize the compensation you receive.
- We won’t waste your time – after your free case evaluation, we will provide an honest assessment of your chances. No wasting your time with false promises.
- Track record – we can demonstrate our success both in and out of the courtroom, with substantial settlements secured for clients.
- No backing down – our stance with insurance companies is always that we are prepared to defend your rights at trial: no backing down!
- Tailored legal strategy – your story is the key to case success. We will listen carefully and build our legal strategy around it, using all of our experience.
- Established, trusted and proven – with over a decade’s experience representing victims in the Houston area, Ryan DeHoyos is an established and proven personal injury attorney.
- We only get paid if you do – we believe that we should not receive a dime unless you do, so we work purely on a contingency basis that costs you nothing upfront.
Been in an auto accident in Katy, TX?
Whether your life has been changed temporarily or forever as a result of a car accident in Katy- or a loved one’s life has been lost –attempting to handle a compensation claim alone is a thankless task.
Dealing with insurance companies is notoriously difficult and is best handled by those experienced with the process.
An experienced Katy car accident lawyer with your best interests at heart can make all the difference not only to the amount of compensation you receive but also to the healing process. It is the support and helps we provide that sets Ryan DeHoyos and his team apart.
Ryan DeHoyos is ready to help.
We represent almost any type of personal injury from dog bites to wrongful death. To begin the process, call (832) 745-4878 or schedule a free and confidential case evaluation.